Social Icons

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Smokin' Hot!

I'm not an advocate for smoking, but I am an advocate for the latest spring/summer trend: smoking slippers.



Finally, a shoe that is trendy AND comfortable! They first caught my eye on Emma Roberts' Instagram - Emma is a true fashion icon - and I immediately fell in love with their chic, eclectic look. They're like penny loafers for the 21st century. 




Granted, Emma's are Alexander McQueen, so they are way out of my budget. 







Don't worry - as with any trend, smoking slippers are being produced everywhere and are available in styles to suit any budget. To get you started, here are a few of my latest finds:













Forever 21 - $24.80













Target - $19.99











Stay tuned for a video on how to style these babies - you'll be surprised at how versatile they can be!

Always ready to give you the "slip" (cheesy pun intended),
RaiseYourGloss

1 comment :

  1. i saw these in a store and i thought that they were really cute :)

    ReplyDelete