Social Icons

Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Top Online Shops


My schedule is so hectic that it's almost impossible to squeeze in the occasional shopping trip. Thanks to this beautiful creation known as the Internet, however, I can virtually access my favorite stores and purchase everything I need (added bonus: lots of stores have special Online Only items).

Here are five of my favorite online shops.


No surprise here - Topshop has taken the fashion world by storm, combining high-end clothing with online access. I love that they don't skimp on quality; The mid-to-high price range is definitely worth it. 



Karmaloop is reminiscent of an edgy Urban Outfitters, but with four times the inventory. I can always count on them for killer deals, especially on Jeffrey Campbells. 



3. Tobi



They don't have amazing deals, but they sure do have amazing clothes. Their pieces are trendy, modern and affordable. 


4. Etsy

Whoever created Etsy is a GENIUS. This is the ultimate resource for handmade and vintage goods. They sell everything you can imagine and more - and if you can't find what you want, I guarantee that a shop owner will take up your challenge. You'll get hooked instantly.


I was recently introduced to SaboSkirt, an Australia-based online boutique featuring unique designer items. The merchandise is so amazing that I am willing to pay the $15 international shipping cost.


Happy Shopping!
RaiseYourGloss

No comments :

Post a Comment