Social Icons

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Stop and Rewind

I am a HUGE fan of vintage/antique goods. You can find me visiting my local antique mall at least once a week, scoping the shelves for my next great find - last week, I snagged a scarf for $20 and later discovered that it was, in fact, Hermés!

When I tweeted about a beautiful vintage Chanel necklace that I had found, I expected it to go relatively unnoticed. However, thanks to my hash-tagging "#vintage" I gained one very special follower: Rewind Vintage

Based in London, Rewind Vintage is an online paradise for vintage lovers like myself. They carry everything designer: Chanel, Celine, Hermés and other rare luxury items. As you can guess, the price tags are steep, but each and every item is in pristine condition and is 100% authentic. My favorite thing about Rewind is that they carefully curate their stock, ensuring that your purchase is unique, unusual and bound to catch a few eyes.


These are some of my favorites that I've found on the site today.

Check them out and let me know what you think!

www.rewindvintage.co.uk

Yours Truly,
RaiseYourGloss

No comments :

Post a Comment