Social Icons

Saturday, June 1, 2013

OOTD: Taylor Swift Concert!

Here's the look I put together for the TSwift concert about two weeks ago! It took forever to download them from my camera, for some odd reason.



First of all, my outfit. I wanted to draw focus to my ah-mazing top from Hope's 319, an online store that I am completely in love with! It miraculously came in the mail two days beforehand. Isn't the bow precious?


Next, the hair. Oh, the hair. I am not the best at braiding and styling my crazy mane - I usually just let it air dry. My sweet mother assisted me with this elegant waterfall braid, inspired by the braid trend this summer. I swept my hair over my right shoulder so that it wouldn't be covering my bow up.

Shorts: American Eagle

Cowboy Boots: Cavender's

Accessory-wise, I'm wearing my signature ring combo and a gorgeous silver bangle set from James Avery. Both of my earrings were gifts, and I'm not quite sure where they came from. If I were to guess, I'd say that the silver hoops are from Claire's.




Rings:

Class ring - Ross-Simons

Claddagh - James Avery

Friends Forever - James Avery


I had so much fun creating this purple smokey eye. Stay tuned for a tutorial!





It only made sense to paint my nails red for the RED tour. Using my skinny nail art brush, I drew a white 13 on each of my thumbnails (just in case you didn't already know, Taylor's favorite number is 13).

Nail Polish:

Ali's Big Break by OPI


Happy summer!

RaiseYourGloss


No comments :

Post a Comment