Social Icons

Monday, May 13, 2013

The Kat's Meow

I officially declare Kat von D as my woman crush.

She's infamous for her tattoos, and now she's conquering the beauty world as well with her new makeup line (Named Kat von D, of course).

Rather than having one superstar product that stands out from the rest, Kat von D's entire cosmetic line has proven itself to be a necessity for even the most distinguished of makeup artists. This has been an unexpected success for von D, who originally intended on a temporary partnership with Sephora.

Why the success? It's simple: her product quality is incredible. The concealers provide full coverage, the lipsticks last all day without drying up.. each and every creation of von D's is fabulous. It's almost impossible for me to narrow it down, but here are two of my favorites:

Kat von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation




If you want full coverage without looking cakey, this is the foundation for you. I am in love with how smooth it feels on my face, not to mention that a dime-sized pump covers my entire face! Definitely worth the money.








Kat von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick




I am so OCD about keeping my lips moisturized, so I go insane when my lip color dries them up. It's so rare to find long-lasting color that doesn't turn your pout into the Sahara Desert! Luckily, Kat von D is - once again - my savior. I carry this lipstick in my purse at all times.








I dare you to go to your local Sephora and try some of these products out for yourself. Trust me, you won't be sorry.

Applying von D lipstick as we speak,
RaiseYourGloss

No comments :

Post a Comment