Social Icons

Friday, May 24, 2013

Shake It Up! (Not the Show)

This is my first-ever mobile blog post.. crossing my fingers that it works out well!

I always get asked for healthy snack ideas, so here is one of my absolute favorites: Dole Shakers. I've had many a smoothie around town, and I can honestly say that these are in my top 3. The fact that they can be found at your local grocery store for a great price doesn't hurt, either.

Warning, the process to make these is super complicated..


JK! 

It takes about 5 minutes for the Shaker mix to thaw, but other than that, you can just add your favorite juice, shake it vigorously and be on your merry way.

One last thing that I love about Dole Shakers is the freedom I have to mix up the flavor of my smoothie. Yes, they give you base flavors - strawberry and peach-mango, for example - but you get to choose what juice to add. Personally, I'm a huge orange-mango juice fan, so that's always my go-to selection.

Try Shakers for yourself and comment in the downbar telling me what you think!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go finish my smoothie before it melts.

Yours truly,
RaiseYourGloss

No comments :

Post a Comment