Social Icons

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oh, Mother of Gloss!

I'm sure that most of you are aware that Mother's Day is around this time of year, but do you realize how soon it is? May 12th, people!

Before you start stressing about the perfect gift, think about this: Mothers like gifts that come from the heart. If I polled every mother in the world, I guarantee that the majority would prefer homemade gifts over store-bought. 

"I'm not creative," you say. 
"I don't know what my mom would like," you say.

If you're totally stumped on what to make her, take advantage of this miraculous creation called the Internet. Search for "homemade Mother's Day gifts." 

If you don't know what your mom would like, don't worry. The reason why mothers prefer homemade gifts is because you made them

Here's one idea: Make Mom a beautiful box (for under $20!). This DIY is easily customizable; Choose quotations/decorations that are personally special. 



Remember, Mother's Day isn't about the gifts - it's about celebrating the woman who raised you with endless love. To quote a totally unpopular band, 

"All you need is love."

Sincerely,
RaiseYourGloss

No comments :

Post a Comment