Social Icons

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Brow Down

                                                           (My inspiration, Cara Delevingne)

This season, the focus is on your eyebrows. Say farewell to over-plucked, pencil-thin lines above your eyes and hola to thick, eye-catching caterpillars of love! Of course, keeping your brows tame is still a must - there needs to be a distinguishable shape to them- but now it won't be as time-consuming. Being a lady with thick-haired genes, I feel honored to be considered "trendy" in the brow area.

Like I previously mentioned, maintaining eyebrow definition is absolutely, 100% necessary. Waxing and plucking may do the trick, but unless you have jet-black hair (and even if you do), filling your brows in might also be on your to-do list. Here's my advice to having the boldest brows around:

1. DO NOT OVERPLUCK.
2. Use a brow brush rather than a pencil to fill in.
3. When using a brow brush, dampen it before dipping it in shadow in order to get a clean line.

What is your eyebrow routine?

Be sure to browse around my blog and check out my other recent posts. :)

Yours Truly,
RaiseYourGloss

No comments :

Post a Comment