Social Icons

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

NOTD (Nail of the Day)

I am in nail heaven.. 

Today I tried out Zoya's Blu for the first time, and surprisingly I love it! I was worried it would be too light of a shade for my fair skin, but the robin's egg blue adds just enough color to pull it off effortlessly. 


Don't be mistaken - this is NOT a dupe for Essie's Mint Candy Apple or any other mint polish. This is not mint-colored! It's a beeee-youtiful sky blue (or robin's egg blue, whatever you prefer to call it). 

It's a shade whiter in person than in the picture, but I wanted to snap a pic the second I put it on! :) Definitely a must-have polish for any beauty bee.

...

Did I just say beauty bee?
Okay, clearly I need to stop staring at my tiny phone screen and catch a breath of fresh air. 

Until next time,
RaiseYourGloss

No comments :

Post a Comment