Social Icons

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nail Obsession: Angled French!

The title pretty much sums it up: I am OBSESSED with this mani. It's so simple, yet chic! Took me less than an hour to do - which, in nail art terms, is quite rare.

(Please excuse the lighting; I had to post about this immediately after finishing which, unfortunately, was at the late hours of the night)


 I know the lines aren't perfect, but you can't tell unless you're up close and personal. For sharper lines, use striping tape.

I used a nail art brush to dot the center of the top of my nail, then connected each side of my nail to that dot with angled lines. After that, I simply filled the space in with green polish! It's as easy as that.

Colors Used:
Jasper by Butter London
First Timer by Essie

Nailed It!
RaiseYourGloss



No comments :

Post a Comment